I chuckled out loud as I read Pegasus News’ 39 trends that are out/in around Dallas so I decided to come up with a McKinney version. After all, we are living in the second best place in America, right? Let me know what’s on your list, McKinney!
Here’s my list of what’s Out and what’s In:
1. OUT: Cupcakes and frozen yogurt —— IN: Pie (see Emporium Pies in “11 Reasons Why You Never Have to Leave McKinney“)
2. OUT: Walmart —– IN: WinCo Foods (24 hours of pure cost-saving fun is about to open on 380/University Dr.)
3. OUT: One Lazy Lizard (now closed) —– IN: Mellow Mushroom; runner up Bien Salsa, among others
4. OUT: Starbucks Coffee —– IN: Scooters Coffee (you’re in and out before you can say ‘no whip triple mocha’)
5. OUT: Cars own the road —- IN: Cars and bicyclists share the road in peace and understanding
6. OUT: Construction (some areas done) —– IN: Construction (but we have a long way to go)
What’s on your list?