By Matthew Bado, TSB Staff
You see them at Starbucks, Panera Bread and so many other businesses and community centers around town. The community bulletin board is a traditional way for citizens to find out what’s going on and for organizations to get the word out.
However, there is really no way to tell how many times a poster was seen by a citizen. It’s also difficult to expect citizens to remember all the details on the poster without taking it with them.
TownSquareBuzz.com (TSB) is always looking for innovative ways to connect citizens and organizations. In early August, we debuted FLYERBOARD, an interactive online community bulletin board that does just that throughout the TSB website. In short, Flyerboard is your traditional community bulletin board on steroids.
Flyerboard gives TSB readers the ability to:
- Enlarge each poster/flyer or brochure
- Map out directions to the event or business location
- Contact the event organizer or business owner directly
- Print the flyer or poster
- Share the flyer or poster with friends and neighbors through email and social media
Similarly, Flyerboard offers many benefits to TSB readers who are involved in non-profits, schools and business:
- Easy – No need to redesign print collateral
- Effective – High click-through rates (You’ll know how many eyeballs and clicks)
- Affordable – Monthly or weekly pricing ($50 a month rate won’t last long)
- Interactive – TSB readers can interact with each flyer; they can share with their friends, get directions, print and post to Facebook and Twitter.
EXPERIENCE FLYERBOARD TO THE RIGHT AND BELOW THIS STORY –>>
“Flyerboard is a low-cost, highly effective tool to help organizations promote their event, product or service.” said Angie Bado, President and Founder of TownSquareBuzz.com. “We are thrilled about this innovation and are proud that we continue to be a leader in connecting citizens and organizations in the virtual space.”
Interested in putting your flyer, brochure, PowerPoint or Menu on Flyerboard? Contact TSB.