Each week, through the technology of my handy FLIP video camera, I will do a 2-3 minute interview with; a different small business owner in McKinney.
Here are some of the rules:
1. Your business does not need to be an advertiser on TownSquarBuzz.com. (Although if you are reading this, you can already appreciate that TSB is the place to go to reach almost 40,000 people like yourself who are interested in the goings-on in McKinney.)
2. The objective is to be serious about small business in McKinney but in a fun way. If not full of personality, (fun, charming, quirky….), you will not make the cut. (Note: I stole that line from “Chopped”!)
3. This personality could stem from what drove you to a particular business, what your strangest/funniest business experience has been or what we “really need to know” that we probably would not have guessed. Boring, staid, “we make widgets and want people to come buy those widgets” stories will not be featured.
4. If you think you have a story to tell that meets these criteria, you need to write no more than 100 words about why you should be the focus of Stuart J.’s Lens and email that to me at email@example.com.
5. Did I mention you don’t have to pay to play? The cost of entry is simply a story the folks in McKinney would enjoy hearing.
I hope you enjoy this week’s chapter. This is the story of John Rattan and The Body Shop. (By the way, they just put my car back together after a flying tire had its way with my little Nissan Versa. A darn fine job I must say!
(Just click on the little screen under the word “Video” below to get started.)