Recent heavy rains have flooded certain city streets and parking areas. With more rain predicted, some areas are being closed to protect drivers.
- Parkview under 75 is closed
- The softball field parking area at Towne Lake Park is closed due to flooding and the potential for more rain today.
- McIntyre between McDonald and Woodlawn is closed
- Woodlawn Rd. between McIntyre and S.H. 380 is closed
- Valley Creek is being monitored and a closure is likely. If Valley Creek closes, the nearby Community Center entrance will also close.
- Neighborhood Night at the Movies for Friday night has been canceled due to saturated grounds areas at McKissick Park. The movie will be rescheduled for the fall
City of McKinney Press Release