By Matthew Bado and Eliska Counce, TSB Staff
With less than a week until Christmas, Matt and Eliska discuss the tradgedy in Newtown, gun violence overall and share their holiday traditions. Plus, a little celeb-u-buzz sprinkled the mix.
- Honoring the fallen – are you committing random acts of kindness?
- Should teachers be given guns in the classroom?
- Should we ban semi-automatic assault weapons?
- Apocalypse party at Churchill’s and it’s the first day ofwinter
- The Kardashian Christmas card – Does the perfectly photo-shopped pic take the “magic” out of the experience?
- TIME’s person of the year
- Christmas traditions
Tell us what you’re thinking!
Email your comments, questions and ideas for other topics to Square Off