By Jane Clark Realty
When It comes time to sell your home, showing appointments are where the rubber meets the road. The McKinney real estate market is very competitive and you will want to take advantage of every showing opportunity. Your KW McKinney Realtor Jane Clark has learned a thing or two about the best way to let your potential buyer experience your listing in the best possible light. Here she shares some tips on handling those last minute showing appointments that seem to be the rule and not the exception. Here is a little “last minute” checklist we share with clients to make that job easier
Jane Clark “last minute” Check List
1. Ditch the dishes! If there are dishes in the sink, put them in the dishwasher or if that’s full, put that last minute morning juice glass in your fridge until you have time to clean it.
2. Make sure all of your lights are on and your window coverings open.
3. Take a quick trip around the house and pick up papers, shoes, toys, pet water bowls,etc.
4. Empty all waste baskets.
5. Run your kitchen disposal! If you have the time throw in some ice cubes, a lemon peel or baking soda and vinegar.
6. Make sure all of the beds are made.
7. Bathrooms- hide your personal items; give the counters a quick wipe down and fold the towels.
8. Do not burn candles!
9. Turn off your computers and if possible put them out of sight or locked up. Remove and hide personal papers.
10. Hide, remove, lock up your jewelry and medication.
11. Laundry- No one wants to see it! Don’t leave it sitting in piles on your washing machine.
12. LEAVE! Let your Buyers see the possibilities of the house without your presence.
About McKinney Realtor® Jane Clark,
Jane Clark Realty is associated with Keller Williams McKinney. Jane is a nationally recognized TOP 5 elite producer for Keller Williams. Jane is a perennial winner of D Magazine’s Best Realtor award and has been voted the BEST McKinney Realtor. Jane specializes in homes for sale in McKinney and is a successful Allen TX Realtor as well. Jane Clark has been a fixture in McKinney real estate for 14 years. She is well Known for her QR code marketing studies in Twin Creeks Allen Real Estate and Lacima Stonebridge Ranch Real Estate, Her office is located inside of Keller Williams McKinney at