DALLAS, TX – (May 15, 2012) – Fresh Healthy Vending, the company that revolutionized the vending machine sector, announces a new franchisee in Dallas, TX. Texas Fresh Vending has purchased the healthy vending franchise, appointed Jason Morales as the operational manager, and is in the process of selecting locations where each machine will be placed. With limited opportunities available, those who would like a vending machine placed in their facility will need to act quickly.
“We are happy to bring fresh vending to Arlington, Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Plano and Southlake, Texas. People are ready to embrace this as a way to obtain healthy food on the run,” explains Dan Negroni, chief executive officer of Fresh Healthy Vending (www.freshvending.com). “Those who get one of the vending machines in their facility will find that they do well simply because of what is offered.”
The Fresh Healthy Vending placement in Texas joins over 1500 other machines that have been established throughout North America. The machines will be offering a vending selection that is completely stocked with all-healthy foods and beverages.
Aside from the monetary benefits of hosting a vending machine, it also provides access to healthy snack and drink options, which will help keep minds and bodies in better shape. This in turn helps to eliminate the junk food, which is associated with causing obesity, higher absenteeism, and higher medical insurance rates. New workplace wellness programs are now in place all across North America in companies to promote healthier lifestyles.
“This is a great way to offer people some healthy food,” added Negroni. “Increasingly people are becoming aware of the importance of eating healthy, prompting them to make more nutritious food choices, even on the run.”
The vending machines are stocked with such items as soymilk, yogurt, fresh fruits and vegetables, and a variety of other nutritious options. For many, this comes as a much-needed tool in helping to combat the obesity epidemic. It provides people with healthy options, without having to the time to shop or prepare them, which is often a complaint people have about eating healthy.
Fresh Healthy Vending has also recently added Fresh Healthy Café, featuring gourmet coffee vending, to its line-up. They currently have over 1,500 machines placed across America and Canada. All machines are stocked with healthy, natural foods. Through a dedicated franchise network of over 130 franchisees, their machines are located in such places as school campuses, office buildings, workout facilities, shopping malls, hospitals, and military bases.
Locations where the Fresh Healthy Vending machines are currently being placed:
• Texas Can! Cars for Kids Auction – Arlington, TX
• Texans Can! Academy – Dallas, TX
• Dallas Can! Academy Ross Avenue – Dallas, TX
• Dallas Can! Academy at Pleasant Grove – Dallas, TX
• Dallas Can! Academy Carrollton/Farmers Branch – Dallas, TX
• Ewell D. Walker Middle School – Dallas, TX
• Creative Arts Center of Dallas – Dallas, TX
• Hill Crest High School – Dallas, TX
• Dallas VA Medical Center (x2) – Dallas TX
• L V Stockard Middle School (x2) – Dallas, TX
• Thomas C. Marsh Middle School – Dallas, TX
• W E Greiner Exploratory Arts Academy (x2) – Dallas, TX
• Express Cheer – Frisco, TX
• Faith Christian K-8 – McKinney, TX
• Faith Christian High School – McKinney, TX
• Dowell Middle School (x2) – McKinney, TX
• Faubion Middle School (x2) – McKinney, TX
• Scott Morgan Johnson Middle School – McKinney, TX
• Apple Store Willow Bend Mall – Plano, TX
• Apple Store, Southlake Town Square – Southlake, TX
• Southlake Carroll High School (x2) – Southlake, TX
Those interested in learning more about having a Fresh Healthy Vending machine placed in their facility can find additional information at www.freshvending.com.
About Fresh Healthy Vending
Based in San Diego, Fresh Healthy Vending is a company that started in 2010 and is revolutionizing vending machines by filling them with healthy, natural food options. Dubbed the “future of vending,” they are leading the way in healthy food vending. Their machines offer 100-percent juices, fresh vegetables, fruits, smoothies, and yogurts. The Fresh Healthy Vending machines are franchised and are being placed in schools, offices and other locations throughout North America. To learn more about Fresh Healthy Vending, visit the website at www.freshvending.com.