WHO: Drew Pearson, legendary Dallas Cowboys receiver
WHAT: On the eve of his long-awaited induction into the Dallas Cowboys “Ring of Honor,” Drew Pearson, the original 88 and one of the greatest receivers in Cowboys history, will sign autographs and debut the new limited-edition Dallas Cowboys TollTag at the Galleria Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop Saturday, Nov. 5, from 3-5 p.m.
The Dallas Cowboys TollTag is emblazoned with the Cowboys iconic star on a silver background – the same look the five-time Super Bowl Champion Dallas Cowboys sport on their helmets on game day. Now Cowboys fans can display pride for their favorite team and pay the lowest toll rates available as they drive NTTA roadways.
WHEN: Saturday, Nov. 5 3-5 p.m.
WHERE: Cowboys Pro Shop at Galleria Dallas Level 3, between Macy’s and Nordstrom, 13350 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, Texas 75240
· Drew Pearson catching short passes and striking classic football poses.
· Long-time fans sharing their favorite Cowboys memories with Pearson as he signs autographs and snaps photos.
· The Dallas Cowboys TollTags will be available at select Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop locations and online at ShopCowboys.com.
· The limited-edition TollTags are available for just $22.99 each to both new and existing NTTA customers.
· TollTag customers pay the lowest toll rates. ZipCash customers pay 50 percent more for tolls than TollTag customers.