The family that cooks together grows healthy together! Join Children’s Health (SM) for FREE hands-on cooking classes.
Each week, you and your family will cook and eat healthy and delicious dishes that you can easily recreate at home. Your family will also be given a tool kit with cooking utensils to keep. During this FREE four class series, a chef and a registered dietitian will teach you:
- Basic cooking techniques to make meal preparation easier
- How nutrition and physical activity build a healthier family
- How to fit healthy eating into any budget
There are four classes in this program. Here are the dates for each class:
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015
- Wednesday, October 28, 2015
- Wednesday, November 4, 2015
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Old Settler’s Recreation Center 1201 E. Louisiana Street McKinney, TX 75069
This class is for children ages 9 – 14 Children must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Please RSVP* (space is limited): Olivia Munger 214-456-1150 Olivia.Munger@childrens.com
Submitted by Olivia Munger