Town Square Buzz has been rethought to combine the best of McKinney news and information with a visually stimulating and easy to navigate layout. Our readers turn to us first when they want to know what is going on in their community. From content covering local politics and breaking news to city festivals and road construction – we are McKinney’s hometown homepage.
Partnering with TSB not only provides a credible and trusted platform for your business, but also connects you to targeted local consumers. Visual branding makes sure people remember you while they forget the competition – your imaging sticks in their heads as they see it each time they read the news.
TSB was built with you in mind. Over the last ten years we have been able to carefully listen to our partners and uniquely meet their needs. When you have a concern or simply a question we are there for you day and night because we care about your success.
We offer the unique ability to leverage our customer reach so that you can talk to McKinney consumers. TSB isn’t a faceless community watchdog. Rather, we work to build connections, relationships and a sense of community to one of the fastest growing cities in the country. From sponsored articles to commercial videos – there’s something here for you.
TownSquareBuzz.com offers great ways for advertisers to stretch their marketing dollars. As someone who helps local businesses and nonprofits publicize their services and events, I truly value the cost-effective options that TSB provides. My clients and I have found that advertising with TSB is highly beneficial. I also value my account manager Megan Hickman’s friendliness and the fact that she helps me stay organized because she is so on top of everything. TSB is engaged and in touch with the community and fantastic to deal with!
–Holly Becka, owner of HorsePower Communications, a public outreach, marketing, business writing and editing firm
- Fifth fastest growing American suburb; population 140,000 (updated 2012)
- Median household income is $81,000
- 72% of residents are homeowners
- 50 percent male, 50 percent female
- 75% white
- 45% of residents age 25 or higher have a bachelor’s degree or higher
- McKinney was ranked the ” Number 1 Best Place to Live in America” by CNN/Money Magazine (2014)
TownSquareBuzz.com delivers the most comprehensive local news and information to McKinney, a population which has grown from 54,000 in 2000 to more than 140,000 today. According to the McKinney Economic Development Corporation, McKinney has an estimated build-out population potential of 355,000.
|Avg. monthly pageviews||100,000|
|Avg. unique monthly visitors||50,000|
|Male/Female:||48% / 52 %|
Brand Your Business with TSB
4 Reasons to Partner with Town Square Buzz
- INFLUENCE – TSB is the destination in McKinney for news and opinion, only answering to ourselves and the community we serve. It’s the go-to website for citizens and city-wide leaders to get the complete, unbiased story. Don’t miss out – use TSB’s powerful community influence and authority to build awareness about your brand, personality or product. Do not let TSB’s offline and online influence pass you by.
- PROXIMITY and RELEVANCE – Reach and connect with your audience right in your backyard, 24/7. Your target audience is searching for products and services online every single day. How are you capturing the attention of these potential customers? Buy local!
- AFFORDABLE and FLEXIBLE – Print and broadcasting costs ad up quickly and the return on investment is dismal. TSB allows you to swap out your ads, messages and campaigns on a dime to align with your changing business needs and goals.
- The FUTURE IS NOW, PRINT IS DEAD – Online advertising is our main focus not an afterthought. TSB knows first-hand how consumer behavior has changed in the last ten years. The way they find, compare, and purchase is more dynamic than ever. Attention spans are short and time is limited. TSB’s platform embraces this changing behavior, bringing brand success to our partners.
Types of advertising
- Display Banners
- Coupon Placement
- On YouTube? Feature your video in a premiere tile slot
- Sponsored Content
- Business Directory (coming soon)
- Real Estate Directory (coming soon)